Terms of service
With any use of services provided by MKhost you agree without any restrictions to all terms and conditions outlined below. Please read carefully all segments of these terms of service as they accentuate your rights, legal obligations and restrictions.
Short description of Terms
1. Any kind of spamming is prohibited.
2. MKhost services must not be exploited for illegal trade - selling, buying or bidding and extortion of any illegal things, including piracy, illegal substances, weapons, etc.
3. Pornographic contents are permitted if they meet the pornography criteria and do not violate existing laws.
4. Speech / language displayed on websites or domains that promotes hatred and discrimination in any way is not allowed.
5. Any distribution of material that violates copyrights or rights of registered marks is prohibited and the user will be removed immediately if spotted by MKhost-s administrators.
6.All users if considered as MKhost service abusers, or if associated with illegal activities, are subjected to surveillance and control by authorized persons - MKhost administrators or authorized persons from government institutions.
8. MKhost-s clients agree that they won-t take any measures against MKhost in any case.
Detail condition description
3. You agree in the process of initial and all other additional registrations for using MKhost services to provide valid and correct information. You also agree that if there is a change in the required registration information you will notify MKhost on time.
4. After debt payment for using the services or after the activation of your status as a MKhost client based on prior contract, you will be provided with the instructions for services use. Instructions will include your username and password. You are responsible to keep submitted information confidential and not share them with anyone. You are also responsible for all activities coming from that username unless established otherwise. You also agree to notify MKhost-s administrators on email@example.com if you notice any suspicious activities, especially those including your username and password.
5. Depending on delivered or contracted services enabled for use, you agree to respect set rules and not exceed or overload agreed specifications, including the amount of information transmitted through communication channels (bandwidth), the number of email user names, web and mail space available for use, etc. If there is an additional contract with MKhost on possible exceeding, you agree to respect it and settle your obligations as claimed in the contract.
6. MKhost agrees to accept pornographic contents if they meet legal criteria such as the intended audience for pornographic contents to be eighteen (18) years old or above, the contents not to include materials of persons under eighteen (18) years of age, etc. Customers are obligated before publication of pornographic materials to further check the source as well as its data. MKhost is not responsible for violation of legal norms by the clients and agrees that if illegal content is found it is obligated to remove it as quickly as possible and suspend the client without prior notice.
7. You as a client of MKhost services also agree not to provide or work with illegal content, or content that violates the copyrights or other rights, including, but not limited to digital audio / visual files, run files, archive files and all other types of files and material resources. You also commit that you will not perform any kind of illegal trade of any legal or illegal resources through MKhost services.
8. You commit to take into consideration local, state and international laws and respect them when posting any kind of data through MKhost services.
9. MKhost also reserves the right to take appropriate measures against users who will use MKhost services in allowing access to illegal contents.
10. You also agree that you will not threaten or collect confidential information on other users, MKhost or any other person or organization. Users also commit to respect the privacy rights of MKhost, other MKhost clients and all stakeholders.
12. You agree not to use the services for storing and distributing malicious codes, scripts and any other type of malicious software that may lead to the creation of software or hardware errors, reduce the speed of computer-s operation, or in any way jeopardizing the safety systems of MKhost, clients or other persons and organizations.
13. You agree that you won-t try an illegal access to authorized and trusted parts of other MKhost users or MKhost in any way.
14. You, by using MKhost services agree to post contents that will not discriminate in any way and will not be offensive.
15. You agree that you won-t use MKhost services for distribution of junk email or any other similar material. You also commit to use IRC services according to the given rules in the initial registration.
17. You commit that you won-t use MKhost services on false and fraudulent activities in no case.
18. MKhost in order to provide quality services to its clients distributes customer and technical support 24 hours a week. The distribution of this support is MKhost-s self initiative and MKhost is not obligated to deliver it 24 hours.
19. Using MKhost hosting services for IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is prohibited and the use of services involving IRC is permitted only on special MKhost servers and services that state and allow that.
20. By using MKhost services, you agree that if any misunderstandings, inconvenience and disharmony arise from the use of services MKhost is not responsible in any way.
21. After the expiry of the time period for using MKhost services, if you want to continue that period, the payment is made until the day or on the day of expiry. After the expiry of the using deadline or contract extension, MKhost without any prior notice suspends or cancels offered services. During this process all your data and files, logs, emails, websites, etc. can be completely erased.
22. For any damage to your business due to current, partial or complete failure of services MKhost does not undertake any responsibility.
23. When you purchase hosting services at MKhost, you agree on creating and keeping data on an external server. MKhost will keep three (3) backups from your hosting data in a one year duration. All hosting data will be deleted 365 days after their creation.
24. MKhost does not guarantee that your content will be returned in its original state in case of unauthorized access (making changes of the content fully or partly), human mistakes (unintentional deleting the website data), or in case of any disaster (software or hardware failure of MKhost’s servers which can cause data loss - partially or completely).
25. By a client’s request, MKhost can provide a service: restoring data from a remote backup server by a price of 1990 denars + 18%. MKhost does not refund the price for this service if the client is not satisfied with the state of the restored data.
26. In a case of termination of the hosting services caused by an unsettled debt, if the client wants to take over his data, the client is obligated to pay 1990 denars + 18% VAT. If the client wants to continue using MKhost services after the termination, the client is obligated to pay all the unsettled debts and to pay additional 1990 denars + 18% in order to restore the data which were previously available on the hosting plan. MKhost does not refund the price for this service if the client is not satisfied with the state of the restored data.
27. If a client with terminated hosting services settles all of the debts in duration of 15 days, MKhost by a request of the client can execute a backup from a local server. This service costs 990 denars + 18% VAT (one time payment).
28. MKhost allows selective data recovery from a local backup. This service costs 990 denars + 18% VAT (one time payment).
29. MKhost guarantees two free backups from a local server per year. The next backups will cost 990 denars + 18% VAT.
30. Discounts for purchasing/renewing a particular service can't be combined into one. If a potential client has available various possibilities of discounts (discount coupon, ongoing promotion from MKhost, etc), only one can be chosen.
31. If the hosting is purchased on a monthly level, the hosting migration (from other hosting provider to MKhost, or from MKhost to other hosting provider) costs 990 denars + 18% VAT for one time only. Additional support which is not connected with server issues costs 990 denars + 18% VAT.
32. The maximum number of emails sent from a domain registered in MKhost within 1 hour is 250 messages. All messages sent through this number will not be sent and will be placed in line. Also, if 40% of the messages you send are invalid and they are returned or rejected by the email servers where you are attempting to send there protection at the server level for each account, and this limit is reset at any hour. All messages sent above this limit will not be successfully sent.